Friday 28 August 2009

Wow, I Just Hit a Possible Gold Mine

So who would have thunk it? Corporate websites are an amazing source of research. They obviously can afford top draw talent to do their research for them. I am really enjoying leeching all these great keywords from them.

I am finding low competition keywords with £14 per click!! I don't understand what any of the keywords mean, but someone out there does. I am going to have to do some painstaking research now. I don't think I will be short of work to do any time soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I have just come across your posting in WF and skim read all your blogs. I have to say that it made for very interesting reading and we seem to be going through similar experiences in that i too am in debt from a business failure and am lookng to utilise the net to generate some immidiate income to make my debt payments. So I guess what you blogged about really struck a chord. I should add that I initially took a paid job but after 12 month of selling my "soul" I have parted on good terms determined to make my own way as it were but still servicing debts. ( It can be overwhelming at times)

    It would be good to talk with you more about this and perhaps exchange some ideas and experiences. I don't think I have the SEO knowledge that you seem to possess but have alot of general sales & marketing exp which I am happy to share if it helps .

    Anyway if you would like to touch base with me I can be contacted at paisprince@gmail.com and i am also based in the London area.

    Keep blogging whatever you do and best of luck
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul,

    Thanks for the post. Email sent.

    ReplyDelete