Friday 21 August 2009

Incansoft Software Dissapointing

Big Mike's software is really well priced and packaged but it isn't generating me as many backlinks as I expected.

I have been playing extremely slow email tennis with Diego trying to work out why I am getting such poor results.

I have seen people post in the forum that they get 30+ links from using socialbot. So far my record is 2 links from it.

I have gone out and bought some other software to play with while they get their act together. Right now we are spoilt for choice with the amount of software on offer.

One really cool thing that caught my eye was something called IMacro. It is a free plugin for Firefox that records your actions and repeats then. You can also pull out data from an external file.

"So what?", I hear you say.

Well... It means you can automate things like Angela's backlink packet, or signing up for social sites. It can even be used with a third party captcha breaking service to make things fully automated.

It is not for basic users, but for anyone who feels comfortable learning some basic scripting it can save you the annual $1500 for SENuke if you want automated social site posting.

I'm going to play around with it if I get the time. Right now I am busy trying to perfect my blog creation and promotion system. Running into lots of annoying technical glitches and wasting time researching which plugins to use. Hopefully in a couple of weeks time I will have worked out most of the kinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment