Wednesday 26 August 2009

Hubpage Test 1st Page

My test hub is now on first page os USA results for its main keyword (18,000 exact searches for main keywork per month).

I didn't actually do any more work on it, it made its way up there itself.

I will need to do a little work on it to get it near the top of the page but im not too bothered about it, I was just doing a test of a theory. I will use this method to promote my articles so they get first page rankings.

I should really make a video of this for the forum. I have been trying to make some videos but I keep loosing my place in them and giving up. I might have another pop a little later.

Met with the liquidator today. A nice chap, he ran me through all the options. Should have things wrapped up here within the month (Not a moment too soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment