Friday 28 August 2009

Killer Niche!

Doing my usual keyword research and I stumble onto a MAJOR niche.

I find around 30 keywords that are all achievable within the same niche. Top keyword has 50,000 exact searches each month.

I am going to sacrifice quantity a little to go for quality within this niche. It is nice to come across something like this, especially as a quick call round turns out one of my friends has contacts in this niche. (And no, sorry, I am not going to share this discovery, but I will teach you how to find your own).

Been looking at website leasing recently. This is a great business model, I am going to test it out and see how it works for me. What I like about it so much is that if you lease a site with natural results and traffic, its a big hook to keep someone on the line. It also allows you to commit more resources than normal as you retain ownership and will make any shortfall up on the backend.

I've also decided to get a ghost writer to create me an info product for one of my sites. This is partly because the affiliate providers in this niche have rubbed me up the wrong way. If all goes well I will create a nice product, advertise it, then flip the site.

Someone managed to convince me to go work tomorrow to let them finish up some loose end, so I am giving up my saturday. Looking forward to having a few weeks coming up where I will dedicate 100% of my time to IM.

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if you need graphics for yout ghost written book, would do it in exchange for teaching me the keyword research side of IM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Darren,

    I would be happy to help you with your keyword research. many thanks for the offer.

    ReplyDelete