Friday 28 August 2009

Big Value Leads?

OK, so I'm carrying on with my research and I stumble onto some keywords that some big players are after (namely IBM & BT).

The truth is, I have no idea what these keywords mean. It is some sort of big business corporate service. The search values are pretty low but I am wondering what sort of prices these leads are worth. If a corporate closes a million pound deal from one of my leads its gotta be a nice payout.

I don't know if this is a dead end or not but I am now setting about reverse engineering corporate websites to see what keywords they are targetting, to see if I can get in there and grab some of the action.

I hate dealing with corporates, but I have experience selling to them so I am pretty sure, with a little research, I could get a conversation with the right person.

No comments:

Post a Comment