Tuesday 4 August 2009

Blog Networks

OK, so here is the secret sauce I am going to use to rank my selected keywords.

Article Distribution Sites!

If you are not familiar with these sites, it is where you upload an article, and use their re-writer software so each time it distributes it, the copy is unique.

The blog farmers then come along and download your unique content for their autoblogs. These are mainly MFA sites but they have a few good advantages:
  • Links are one way and will start on the index page of the site.
  • Links use anchor text and they even let you rotate anchor text.
  • Links do not get removed. Google's spam filter monitors for links that get added then removed as this indicates spam links that are getting removed by webmasters. For instance if you make 10,000 blog comments and then the next week only 1,000 of them are still there, google may take a closer look at you and possibly penalize you. This is why when first building links for a site its best to use links that will be permanent. You can boost it up aftrwards with a few spammy links if you want to.
  • Links appear naturally in the article. With comment links it is very easy for google to identify that its a comment by the formatting and text around it. With this method it works much better.
  • They have a drip feed option. This means that just a few articles get posted a day so it looks really natural.
  • Autobloggers build links and interlink their blogs, so, a lot of the time you will be linked to from a page with good PR.
  • Links come from a wide range of different IP's, which google really likes.
  • When these links show up in SE, you can blast some backlinks at your articles to beef up the link juice they pass on.
There are lots of these sites (PM me for a list of the ones I am using), but the really good thing is that once you have setup the article in one, you can use it in all of them saving hours of time. This lets me pretty much automate the process of ranking on keywords with low competition.

You could get similar results by submitting articles yourself and then building backlinks to your articles. Personally though I do not have the time for that.

So the work on this project looks like this:
  • Identify keywords - I do this
  • Have article written for each keyword - I outsource
  • Have spin ready articles written that cover all keywords (each template will cover 2 keywords) - Again I outsource this
  • Install wordpress and upload articles - me again!
  • Submit spinready articles to all distribution sites - Yours truly.
So really I have to do very little work with this approach and each page will build up 1000+ relevant one way links and hopefully rank (if it doesn't I will give it extra nudge with other methods).

However, monthly running costs for me are about $300-$400 and I will be spending about $1500 in content and spinready articles each month.

Once this is all setup, I will also setup my own blogfarm using other peoples content on different IP's. Then build links to these and run random sitewide links to my main sites.

I know it all sounds like spagetthi junction when I describe it. If I feel creative later I will draw a diagram of it. (I think I made one already in an old post, I will have to check).

In other news: I took a decision today to dedicate 100% of my time into making a passive income online. This means that I won't be doing any telesales or dealing with any clients. I ran the math and my overdraft should pay the mortgage for 3 months so this is how long I have got for all of this to start working. Strangely, making this decision has made me less stressed and I fully believe that it can be done.

PS. I used a bit of jargon in this post so feel free to ask me any questions you like on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment