Friday 7 August 2009

Some Results From Spam Test

The celebrity hub page I made now ranks in google page 4 for a long tail keyword and on yahoo page 8 for short tail keyword. 60 blog comment backlinks showing in yahoo.

I am considering whether to spam more links at the hub or to spam links at the backlinks. I think a safer method will be to spam links at the backlinks but I will just go for direct spam to hub page.

There will be a toolbar update probably in about a month, I want to see how easy it is to get it ranked up.

I will spam out some more links and try to push it to around 200+ confirmed links and then wait to see what movement occurs.

2 comments:

  1. Just like to say I admire your attitude. Doing what you need to do to get back on your feet is something to be applauded as far as I am concerned. I wish I had some expertise to offer you but unfortunately although I'm learning a lot about IM (sometimes I think my head's going to explode)I'm still new at it. One thing I can offer you though is my best wishes and I shall be watching and cheering you on from the sidelines. Good luck mate (sorry I don't know your name), Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anthony,

    My name is Mike.

    I know a lot about internet marketing from the experience I have had running my company. The trick for me now is to turn that into a passive profit to pay the bills!

    You don't need to have any great skill to help me, and others who are following this blog. You just need to keep in touch with us and say what your doing and what might be working right now.

    I'm in PM contact with a few people now who are trying hard to pay the bills with IM. I am doing my best to share all my results with them to save time experimenting. And they are doing the same in return.

    Thanks for the support Anthony. It helps me stay positive to know there are good people out there rooting for me.

    ReplyDelete