Saturday 1 August 2009

Plan Formulating

OK, so it's going to be tight, but, no guts no glory!

I have identified 100 low to medium competition keywords with 1,000+ monthly searches and a google estimated CPC of over £2. (some really great ones in there with 20,000+ searches and £5 per cick).

Putting an order in now to the article writer to get 100 articles on these keywords. This will make up the content on 9 wordpress blogs on seperate domains but all on the same IP.

These keywords are going to be optimised strictly white hat as my intetion is to create some valuable and visible web property that will generate leads that can be brokered and advertising revenue from offline sponsors (no adsense).

I'm hopig at worst case scenario to get 5-10 good money keywords ranked inside 3 months so I can cover my costs and if things are looking a little peaky do a quick flip for some instant cash.

I should be able to do a lot more really but nothing in life is certain. I have 3 niche sites that I will be playing around with today. Going to go send some emails out to see if I can aquire any cheap re-sale rights for one of my stes that is already getting traffic. The companies providing the product in this niche have rubbish affiliate pages that aren't converting my pre-sold traffic from my review page. I want to create a cheap impulse buy at $9.95 (currently promoting at $47 membership) that will hopefuly convert a lot of the traffic I'm getting.

Don't think I'll get aroud to making any autoblogs today as I have too much whitehat stuff to do, but you never know.

Still day 1 and $0 earned so far.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to following your progress - deleted thread or no. Pulling for you, dude.
    Charles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, I lot of what you said hit home with me, £16,000 in personal doubts (although I do work full time) and if your interested I'd love to be involved with your project.

    I'm certainly ready for action too! Let me know if you want my contact details

    Darren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Charles, I really appreciate the support.

    Darren, glad your onboard. Perhaps you should add me on msn - guerrillatactics2003 (at) hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete