Wednesday 5 August 2009

Directory Submissions

Just having a look around in the link section of WF (can you believe I have never been there before?) and I see people selling 2000 directory submissions for $20.

They claim to be manual but I find that hard to believe.. still.. for $20 it seems ok.

I'm going to buy a few for new sites that dont have any BL and see if it helps them rank on easy keywords.

Business is dragging me down. Too much stress and loose ends to tie up to make sure I don't let anyone down. It is really killing my motivation. Think I may get away to country side this weekend for a few pints with my brother to de-stress.

Only thing that is picking me up is the dream of a business with no employees or overheads. Soon as I achieve a passive profit I am going to find some tropical beach somewhere to coordinate things from.

No comments:

Post a Comment