Wednesday 2 September 2009

Boobs

I made a video today for keyword research. Problem is that as I was speaking I had the wrong slide up.

Can't for the life of me work out how to edit it out. Soon as I do I'll post it here.

In other news, cleared most of the crap out of my office. Now my flat is packed out with random crap that needs to be organised/sold/thrown out/obliterated.

Got so many loose ends to tie up I havent really done any IM work. Gotta try hard to sneak a bit in this week to keep up the pressure. I did however manage to sell off a load of stock and kill a large chunk of my debts. I also got a big deal that if it drops in will pretty much cure the business overdraft. Hopefully it comes through. The deal is with a company that make custom PC's. I am tempted to do a trade in exchange for a couple of top end gaming machines, but cash right now is king.

No comments:

Post a Comment