Friday 4 September 2009

Videos

I think I need to try a different angle with my keyword research videos. Right now I do my research based on my experience. I think it is a bit too much to try and show every different situation and bit of knowledge I have learnt over the years. I need to simplify it a bit, but not to the point where is is rendered useless.

Simplyfying things is pretty complicated though when there are so many different factors that apply.

I think I will design a checklist of things that people should check on the first 10 results. Or perhaps make a flow chart and then for each section of the flow chart make a video.

If anyone has some ideas then I would love to hear them.

1 comment:

  1. nice blog..Hope u regain ur glory soon..i will b a regular to ur blog from now on.

    ReplyDelete