Sunday 20 September 2009

I Got Banned!

But at least they gave me a reason. I used the phrase "trigger happy mod".

Here is what I see when I look at the site:

"You have been banned for the following reason:
Blame the "trigger happy mod""

Can't say I am upset. They have the authority there. I had thought the thread posed a good value and interesting reading, although I guess that is not what their main concern is. The main focus I guess is to keep the buyers desperate and control what information they are exposed to.

I am not here to rock the boat. I think my ban will eventually lift and I will continue to read the forum but I won't be submitting any more tutorials or how to videos.

2 comments:

  1. I dont know why they banned you.Your post is so honest and would have enlightened newbies shelling out dollars on info products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I will be able to get any coverage for the offer if forum are that against me so I will have to leave until I think of a way to get coverage for it.

    It has put me off posting at WF, I am posting mainly to SEO forums now.

    ReplyDelete