Thursday 17 September 2009

Wordpress for SEO

I am starting to love wordpress now. It took a while to get the hang of customising it to my own specifications but now I'm getting on with it like a house on fire.

As I mentioned I use article distribution services to build backlinks. Well, on those articles I include a link to one of my posts and I get pingback requests appear in wordpress.

This shows me where my article is listed. Most of the times it is buried deep within a low page rank site so the chances of the search engines counting it are low. So what I do is throw a few comment links from other peopls blogs at my spun article to make sure it gets indexed. This way I am truly benefiting from the article distribution services.

1 comment:

  1. "So what I do is throw a few comment links from other peopls blogs at my spun article to make sure it gets indexed."

    What do you mean? very curious. Love your info. on Warrior Forum. Thanks

    ReplyDelete