Wednesday 16 September 2009

Human Spinner

I have been having great difficulty getting my spin templates made up by outsource writers. I have been waiting 2 weeks for a single article to be properly finished with my current guy.

In the forum yesterday I noticed mention of a service call "Human Spinner". I tried it out today and it is really good. I can approve or decline idividual sentances which is really cool.

Bad side of it is that it requires more of my time to go in and accept/reject than if I just outsource the whole job but I got the article back in just a few hours which is the most important thing for me right now as my current writer seems quite busy.

If you are using AMA or UAW then its worth checking out: http://www.humanspinner.com

4 comments:

  1. Good information.How many niche sites did u build so far?? Did you get top rankings for any of them?


    I am also building niche sites from this week.Plan is to build 50 of them in a month.How many articles should I submit per website??My plan is 3-4 per website

    Is social bookmarking,RSS,article marketing enough to achieve good SERPS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made about 10 so far, although one site has nearly 50 pages.

    I make the sites as big as the related keywords that can be achieved. Some sites might be 4-5 pages, others may be be 10+.

    So far I have found that rss aggregation sucks pretty bad for optimisation but it does help with indexing.

    Article marketing is great for seo. Whether or not it is enough depends on how competitive the search terms you are going for are.

    It also depends on your budget. I am having good results with services like AMA & UAW but they cost a monthly fee.

    Blog commenting is also good, as well as using website footprinting to find places to put your links.

    If you are doing a lot of websites make sure you are doing your keyword research properly as this will be the decider of your level of success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the information

    I am planning to outsource the article writing.My target article directories are goarticles.com ezinearticles.com articlebase.com.Let me know if I need to go beyond these 3 or not

    Also have you heard/tried Socialbot for bookmarking.How good is that??

    And my goal is to make 300k(Us dollars) in 5 months..I know it is not easy by any means but I will try my best

    How much money can be made by building niche sites in 5 months?? Can you give me some range

    I am also thinking abt product launch and subscription websites..

    Give me some tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you can keep your articles in the most popular category then your article will get scraped by lots of sites and give you extra backlinks.

    Articles deliver traffic if done right, but to make anywhere near what you are hoping to then you will need to do a lot more than just submit to 3 or 4 article directories.

    ReplyDelete