Saturday 19 September 2009

London Lunch

The London lunch was interesting. Can't say it was any great motivation. People seemed to be split into two categories. Either your not making much money or your claiming to make lots of money and selling products to teach others how to do it.

I was a lot younger than pretty much everyone there but a couple were close to my age and we enjoyed a few beers. Made some good contacts and swapped some info. I don't think I will go back there again. I might arrange my own similar night for slightly younger marketers and have it set in a more lively surroundings like leicster square.

1 comment:

  1. This happens to me all the time and it's frustrating, when I go talk to a company and see older executives y dread they will not understand what the hell I'm talking about!

    ReplyDelete