Thursday 10 September 2009

My Current Status

It's been an emotional month but I have finally started to relax.

A couple of months of hammering special offers to the database and shuffeling assets has cleared my personally secured debt on my business account. Still have the creditors meeting to go but fingers crossed everything should go smoothly and I will walk out of this relatively unscathed.

Haven't made a salary in a while but my credit status looks good. Have 2 untouched cards and a overdraft to use while I get myself back on my feet. Played a little golf this week, went to see some family. Even optimised a mates website as a favour. I like this pace of life - no staff hasseling me - no one kissing my arse - no awkward clients - no daily commute - no 9-5 work schedule. It's great! I just gotta make some money and get the mortgage paid lol!

So far the new sites I am setting up havent made any money (unless you include the £1.50 i made in adsense). I got through the first batch of sites and they are getting some traffic now on long tails. I am just concentrating on content right now, doing a little bit of linking but just some experimental stuff testing a few footprinting techniques (1000 non spammy links from high PR domains with the click of a button... can you say CHA CHING?).

System is simple, find opensource software that allows for posting of profile page and a link. Use website footprinting to create a list of sites using the software. Automate the registration process and profile creation.

It's like doing every one of angelas packets in 30 minutes LOL. My server has 2gig RAM and 100mbit connection. I am running this at 100 concurrent threads.

Process still needs refinement, I am still experiementing. I contacted a few so called experts for help with this and no one would help me, even with the offer of coaching fees. I feel like I have broken the back of the research now and have a solid technique in the making.

In brief it will go something like this:

Create spin template article in AMA using short tail keyword
Convert this to UAW
Convert this to linkvana
Do social nuke in senuke posting a spun version to each page as the article.
Smash out 1000 profile links with long tail keyword to each and every social page.

Expected Result: Long tail keyword domination. Social pages take up first 10 results. Main site ranks for short tail keyword.

I haven't really gone to the trouble of properly monetizing my sites yet. As I am doing such a volume of websites I am going to wait to see which ones rank fastest and concentrate my efforts there.

Have taken it easy this week, will step up my efforts next week. I need to research another 100 keywords but right now I'm eating pizza and playing computer games... ahhh... this is the life!

1 comment:

  1. "System is simple, find opensource software that allows for posting of profile page and a link. Use website footprinting to create a list of sites using the software. Automate the registration process and profile creation."

    Do you have a tool for automating the registration process or know a good source for having one made?

    Thanks
    Your blog is extremely educational.

    ReplyDelete