Friday 29 January 2010

Content Generation

As I am having 5 class c groups of autoblogs I am going to use 5 different methods of content generation. Each class c group of sites will have all 5 different methods. This also means each linkwheel will have all different methods of content generation.

The methods of content generation will be:

Advanced Article Marketing - spun content updated to blog by PRC

Unique Article Wizard - Wordpress plugin to add spun content

Article Scraping - Adding articles to blog by keyword from article directories that allow article syndication. All credits to author left in tact.

Video Scraping - Scraping youtube videos by keyword and adding them.

(For the article & video methods above I will also add RSS feeds from related sites)

Niche Blogger DX - Niche blogger provide a series of articles each moth to upload onto your autoblog. They also say they generate links.

Got a bit more keyword research to do before I get started. Like I said before, this isn't my main body of work so not sure how soon I wil have it up and running. End of next week is best case scenario I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment