Sunday 4 October 2009

Quality Takes Time

One of my sites that I put together on the quick with outsourced articles has now got some rankings and targetted traffic so I have gone back over it to monetize it.

The first thing I did was properly read the outsourced articles. I know I should have done this first but I just wanted something up so I could get it to rank.

I had expected to just tweak it a bit, but after readining it the whole site will need an entire re-write.

Last couple of days I have been re-writing the site and adding some custom graphics. I have to say its turning into quite a nice site, in a few more days it should be almost complete and I will be very surprised if it doesn't start to make me money very soon.

Now I have got a few sites up there, I think I will write the onsite content myself and just use outsourcers for the SEO fodder articles. When some money starts coming back in I will higher a more expensive writer to handle onpage stuff but I don't feel comfortable doing that until I start to receive some affiliate pay-checks in the mail.

2 comments:

  1. Good strategy.

    This is why sometimes $5 articles are not worth the time, writers with experience in the niche is also very important as they don't have to learn everything from scratch to write about it.

    Looks like you're taking off, exiting times ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read every post of your forum back to back. Very inspiring. I have been unemployed since around this time last year and have been juicing up my head with a lot of stuff without taking action. It's nice to see someone that can take serious action. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete